Tomix Group polyurethane plant
Tomix Group polyurethane plant is a modern enterprise for the production of high-tech cast polyurethane products. In our company, we use raw materials from leading global manufacturers such as: "Erapol" (Australia), "Diprane" and "Hyperlast" (United Kingdom), "Coim" (Italy), which allows us, in the manufacture of products, to use exactly that material which is physically and mechanically designed specifically for this type of product. These conditions are also achieved by using two-component and three-component systems in production. Continuous innovation and the use of modern technology allows us to produce polyurethane products of almost any configuration. Such as: polyurethane sheets, polyurethane wheels with and without bearings, polyurethane rollers, polyurethane scrapers, couplings and other products made of polyurethane. We also provide a full range of services: restoration of a polyurethane coating on wheels for warehouse equipment, restoration of shafts by applying a polyurethane layer, lining products of varying complexity.
- Mining enterprises, mines (conveyor belt cleaners, plates, pulleys, rims, rollers).
- Agricultural enterprises (lining of trays, bins, storage using polyurethane sheets; manufacturing and restoration of agricultural machinery and equipment).
- Enterprises operating and servicing loading equipment (production of sub-base rollers, restoration of polyurethane coating for loader wheels, stackers, rich tracks, hydraulic trucks).
- Power industry and metallurgical enterprises.
- Manufacturers of metal-plastic windows (polyurethane rollers for the lines of transportation and washing of double-glazed windows, shafts, limiters, other).
- Oil and gas companies. Pipeline system operators.
- Transport and logistics companies.
- Construction industry, road services, other manufacturing enterprises.
Polyurethane products under the order.
Our company produces polyurethane products to order, according to customer drawings. As a rule, for the manufacture of non-standard products it is necessary to make injection molds and tooling. These services are provided by enterprises specializing in metalworking. This, in turn, entails additional costs and, accordingly, an increase in the cost of production. To minimize the cost of production of polyurethane products, on the basis of our company operates a workshop for metal processing, which is equipped with all necessary equipment.