Polyurethane bushings are used in all types of equipment and are used to seal parts of mechanisms, as well as guide parts. Due to its high abrasion properties and the setting of the hardness of the elastomer (polyurethane bushings), this material is becoming increasingly popular in various industrial fields. Using polyurethane bushings, you increase the life of your equipment. Our managers will help you choose exactly the elastomer that will meet all the technical requirements of your equipment.
- Production of transport rollers from polyurethane for lines of transportation and washing of double-glazed windows.
- Production of draw rollers.
- Polyurethane rollers for pallet jacks.
- Rollers are made with bearings and without bearings.
- Polyurethane coating on rollers for stackers, reach trucks, manipulators and other warehouse equipment.
- Production of rollers for hydraulic carts with dimensions of 80x70, 60x70, 85x75, 80x110, as well as individual sizes.
- For wholesale buyers, special, individual terms of cooperation.
- All products are manufactured on high-tech equipment meet all standards and specifications adopted for this type of product.
Scope of application:
- Various machine tools.
- Cars (stabilizer bushings, silent blocks, etc.).
- Like various seals in torsional and sliding mechanisms.
- Shock absorbing dampers.
- As a sliding guide in an aggressive environment with a large load.